Monday, February 1, 2016

Info share

The way I get all of my info is when Pat and Jen post new mods and stuff like that they are Minecraft gamers who I watch on YouTube I do not know if I told you about them but if i haven't now i am they are a married couple who play Minecraft obviously. pat is better though but only because he played way longer then Jen but she is still good. she tends to fall in holes a lot. she is really girly loves the color pink and her favorite type of animal is a puffer fish they have a cat and make series and this is there Minecraft skins.





Now lets talk about pat he is into TNT and hardcore stuff like strong stuff like cool iron golems and explosions the bigger the explosion the more he like it so basically the bigger the better. so there is my info source i'm subscribed to both Jen's channel and Pat's channel if I was you I would consider subscribing but you don't have to if you don't want to i'm just throwing it out there.

1 comment:

  1. Popularmmos and Supergirlgamer are 2/20 of my favorite youtubers

    ReplyDelete