Monday, February 22, 2016

So close

I cannot wait for the next season of epic proportions it's going up sometime this week I just can't wait that's why this post is named so close I don't think my new readers know what epic proportions is. Actually I don't know if I told you guys and gals what epic proportions is let me fill you in. Epic proportions is a Minecraft series that Popularmmos and Gamingwithjen play it's like a modded survival. Actually it is a modded survival now that I filled everyone in that don't know what epic proportions is. This is a picture of on of there modded survivals and an awesome thing is that this is season 9 I'm about to show a picture of season 1. Although Jen wasn't in season 1.




Image result for popularmmos epic proportions season 1

No comments:

Post a Comment