Thursday, February 25, 2016

It came

Last week the new season of epic proportions went up it was so awesome. The first episode of epic proportions season 9 is a building challenge Pat made a sword house and Jen made her usual heart house.The heart is made out of pink wool obviously and she always have to be the best she added windows and used trap doors as shutters.She always add extra stuff like shutters to be the best.

I just cant wait for the next episode i hope they do it every week which i know they will.To be specific I hope they do a mining challenge next episode.So lets get off that subject and talk about something important they need to add back in Orespawn I think that everyone would like it if there was Orespawn.I already sent Pat a message asking him to add in Orespawn I didn't get my answer yet but I know other people wil ask and have the answer so that is the end i'm just gonna add a picture of it.




1 comment: