Monday, May 9, 2016

my mothers day

I'm finally back and you know from looking at the title i'm gonna talk about my mothers day. So the beginning of mothers day went great for me and my mom I was sleeping in while my mom stay up all night pretty much for a gift my dad bought my mom. When the gift finally came she squealed like a dog whistle that is how high pitched it was. She went crazy the gift was a fruit bouquet with a vase. 



So that was my morning in the afternoon I walked to the store with my friend Mario and got a Gatorade we played basketball all day while my mom went to Golden Coral. Then we played football with a ten year old kid we met he was garbage so it will waste time explaining the game, so we dominated. 


\
Then my mom left again at night so I had to stay home it was so boring and when they got back I was mad because I had to leave because when my mom leave I go in her room because she have the best room in the house. So that was how my mothers day went but not really my mothers day because i'm not a girl and have no kids because i'm only thirteen but I think you understand what i'm saying. I hope all of y'all had great mother days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment