Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Another mod

The last time I was here I talked about what mince aft can do and why I liked about it. Now I'm going to talk about more important stuff on minecraft that is mods. There is a new mod out that updates the nether with a new boss weapons armor and mobs. The new mobs are the nether spider, reaper and two new bosses I cannot prounouce . The first one lives in a dungeon s if you want to get to him there is one thousand other mobs you have to defeat. Just know this when you do get to him make sure to have enchanted golden apples,and that brings me to the new food there is only one thing and that is a black apple don't eat it if you don't want the wither effect you can give it to a friend and troll them say it gives them wither protection. Now on to the armor there are many different types of armor but the one I'm going to explain is the blah set I say that because I don't know how to pronounce it. It gives you a speed 2 and it is beastly. The armor has a sword, shovel, picaxe, and a hoe. Now the weapons all of the sets have a weapon that comes with it, but there is a weapon that the boss drops it is also beastly better than the other weapons. Something has finally happened that I always wanted the nether now have trees and those apples I wad talking about that gives you the wither drops off of thr tree. So that is the new update to the nether bye and see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment